|Horizon Scoutt (Images)
- The Horizon Scoutt has expanded Horizon's touring & sea kayak range to bring it into the reach of the family paddler. It is great for the casual paddler while still being used in such marathons as the 111km Hawkesbury classic.
- It is produced with the best quality materials & practices, which gives it it's light weight and at the same time its strength. The Scoutt sports a comfortable seat and a generous cockpit that allows for ease of entry and exit. Standard in the Horizon Scoutt are adjustable footrests, rear hatch & bulkhead, forward floatation foam & carry handles.
- The Horizon Scoutt is a streamline craft yet keeping that stability relaxed paddlers look for producing easy paddling. A great balance between tracking and manoeuvrability makes it an ideal kayak for flat and white water touring.
- It comes in your choice of exciting colours.
- All these features make for an enjoyable time on the water for all ages . . . its size makes it easy to store & carry.
|Horizon Ekko (Images)
- The Horizon Ekko is a great craft for the padding the quiet rivers and getting out into the estuaries & sheltered bays and fair weather close shore sea kayaking, where its raised bow comes into its own cutting through all that chop with ease.
- With its front and rear sealed compartments it is able to carry plenty of gear for the day outing, even camping trips. The large rear oval hatch allows for easy access to get those larger items in and out. A comportable stable craft with great tracking and good manouverability the Horizon Ekko suits the all round paddler looking to get out there & explore.
- The Horizon Ekko is produced with the best quality materials & practices mantaining that great balance between strength & weight. Its standard features also include adjustable footrests, rudder & carry handles. You can also choose your colour from our fantastic colour chart. Optional extras include a backrest.
- All this makes it a great Kayak for all ages . . . It's size makes it easy to store and it's weight makes it a breeze to lift on and off your car.
|Horizon Seaquel ~ (Images)
- New to the Horizon range is the Horizon Seaquel Sea Kayak.
- At 5.2 meters it is capable of crossing Bass Strait or just cruising the waterways and Harbours. The hull design gives good speed and response plus stability.
- The Cockpit day hatch is a new feature to accompany the forward round hatch and rear oval hatch with rubber cover. There are 2 bulkheads for buoyancy plus plenty of storage for trips away.
- The larger cockpit supports a new seat which has been designed with comfort in mind. The Horizon Seaquel comes with adjustable footrests and a flip up rudder. There are also deck lines front and rear.
- Fits perfectly into today's garages so storage is a breeze.
- The Horizon Seaquel comes in Kevlar/Carbon-kevlar construction as standard.
- It is made from the latest fibreglass materials. It features double seam construction and smooth interior.
|Horizon Predator - (Images)
- This Horizon production racing TK1 is a very versatile craft, due to it's light weight makes it easy to carry. With its trackabilty & extraordinary stability making a joy to paddle. The Horizon Predator is deceptively quick, yet extraordinarily stable with its "above the trough" wide beam.
- Horizon Predator is a practical craft. It is easy to carry because it is lightweight, a joy to paddle and a top-competing racing TK1. Predator is deceptively quick, yet extraordinarily stable with its "above the trough" wide beam. The ample cockpit has been specially designed to cater for big paddlers. Horizon Predator is a "dry" kayak, with the foredeck ridge easily shedding waves. The cutaway sides of the foredeck allow very close paddle entry. The seat and footrest are designed for rapid adjustment.
- The Horizon Predator has fighter pilot steering allows quick manoeuvring, precision wash-riding and very tight turning. Predator's stability allows it to easily surpass its competitors in choppy conditions.
| - (Images)
- Prototype - new model coming soon
- The is a Medium recreational class kayak for the experienced or adventurous kayaker. Lightweight, stable and fast.
- The was designed for racing. It has two bulkheads, adjustable footrest, wider racing seat extended cockpit and carry handles.
- The comes in Carbon/Fibreglass construction as standard.
|Horizon Flyer - (Images)
- For a multi-sport kayak the Horizon Flyer is the one for you. A combination of speed & portability make it an exceptionally enjoyable craft to paddle.
- The Horizon Flyer is for the experienced or adventurous kayaker. With it's fine balance between stability & speed it is the only kayak that stays in the race when a Rocket or an Evolution are just that too responsive for you.
- The Horizon Flyer was designed for those who have the need for speed, to race or have a very effortless craft through the water. It's strong lightweight double seam construction makes it extremely easy to man-handle making it all in all an enjoyable craft to own.
- Standard to the Horizon Flyer design are dual bulkheads, adjustable footrest, comfortable racing seat and carry handles & can be personalised with your choice of exciting colours & fades.
- Built in strong Carbon/Fibreglass construction as standard, but not at a Carbon fibre price, makes it a very attractive purchase.